Annual Cape Cod Enchanted Village
Free and open to the public! Be dazzled by thousands of lights, a Santa's Village and so much more. Santa will be visiting to hear childrens' wishes, and the Cape Cod Surftone Carolers sing holiday music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night from 5 pm to 8pm from November 30 through December 23rd. Bonfire nightly (weather permitting). Holiday lights go on at dusk. Please bring a gift card of new, unwrappped toy for the "Giving Tree". Proceeds go to Independence House.
- Santa and Cape Cod Surftones Carolers: 5 - 8 pm; Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays; November 30 - December 23
- Light Display: November 30 - New Year's Day
- Holiday Concerts: Starting at 6pm; complimentary, the public is invited to share in the spirit
- Saturday, December 1: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
Friday, December 7: Cape Cod Surftones Holiday Concert
Saturday, December 8: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
Saturday, December 15: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
Saturday, December 22: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
- Holiday Crafts: Saturdays, December 1, 8, 15 & 22, 5pm - 9pm; after visiting with Santa, children are invited to do a holiday craft with our fun staff. Cookies and cocoa will be available to purchase.