COVID-19 on Cape Cod
Updated June 6, 2020
Governor Baker announced Phase 2, allowing opening of accommodations of all types, outdoor dining, retail, and outdoor historic and recreational activities with some restrictions beginning June 8th. Please check with your host or local business for their opening dates and amenities available. We care about your health and ours, thus, all enterprises shall certify participation in the Commonwealth’s Mandatory Safety Standards.
Safe Summer 2020 - Guidance for visitors and vacation rental owners issued by the Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors.
Check our latest updates on Instagram and Facebook (including videos and photos on how our local businesses are getting ready for you)! Please know that when the time is right, Cape Cod‘s fresh sea air, beautiful beaches, walking & biking trails and glorious gardens will be waiting to embrace you.
In the Meantime, You Can:
- Find Food - See a list of Cape Cod restaurants offering delivery, takeout and curbside pick-up.
- Enjoy Virtual Experiences - View the growing list of virtual experiences happening on Cape Cod.
- Tee Times Are Open - Golf Courses Allowed to Reopen Under Strict Rules
- Beaches - Find a list of COVID-19 Beach Safety Rules here.
- Explore Videos & Photos - Immerse yourself in our stunning beauty through Cape Cod videos and photos.
- Stay Connected - By signing up to receive our visitor enewsletter.
- Get Great Travel-Planning Ideas - by ordering our 2020 Cape Cod Travel Guide.
- Help the Community - We have so many incredible nonprofits doing amazing things here on Cape Cod - they are the lifeblood of our community! Please consider giving one (or more) of them your support.
- Download Virtual Backgrounds - Work from home in style with these gorgeous virtual Cape Cod backgrounds for your ZOOM calls!
COVID-19 Resources for Businesses