HOW TO SAFELY ENJOY CAPE COD
Updated January 7, 2021
Cape Cod is ready to host you! We are working together to keep you safe so all are following the Commonwealth’s Mandatory Safety Standards.
If you are traveling to Cape Cod from within Massachusetts or from Hawaii, you don't need to self-quarantine. This list of lower risk COVID-19 states will be updated regularly. Visitors from other states must complete a Massachusetts Traveler Form. Read more >
As of December 26, 2020, the Cape Cod and the Islands have a temporary restriction on gathering and occupancy limits of 25%. Details and future updates can be found here>
Early Closure of Businesses: Businesses and activities must close to the public between the hours of 9:30 pm and 5 am.
Face Coverings: People must wear face-coverings in all public places, even where they are able to maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
Restrictions on Gatherings: New restrictions are in place for private parties and home-based activities - click here to read them.
Take care of the small things, and we’ll impact the big things! Keep on that social distancing even on trails and beaches. Wear your mask and wash your hands, and help us keep Cape Cod litter-free, clean and blue!
In the Meantime, You Can:
- Find Food - See a list of Cape Cod restaurants offering takeout and curbside pick-up and offering outdoor dining
- Enjoy Virtual Experiences - View a list of virtual experiences happening on Cape Cod.
- Make Tee Times - Golf Courses are open!
- Beaches - Find a list of Beach Safety Rules here.
- Explore Videos & Photos - Immerse yourself in our stunning beauty through Cape Cod videos and photos.
- Stay Connected - By signing up to receive our visitor enewsletter.
- Get Great Travel-Planning Ideas - by ordering our 2020 Cape Cod Travel Guide.
- Download Virtual Backgrounds - Work from home in style with these gorgeous virtual Cape Cod backgrounds for your ZOOM calls!
Guidance to Visitors and Members of the Cape & Islands Seasonal Community in English
Guidance to Visitors and Members of the Cape & Islands Seasonal Community in Portuguese
Guidance to Visitors and Members of the Cape & Islands Seasonal Community in Spanish
COVID-19 Resources for Businesses