View Property On Map
View Larger Map
155 West Bay Road, Osterville, MA 02655
Located in Osterville village, the museum complex includes three historic buildings set on two acres of beautiful grounds, providing a lovely setting for a picnic lunch prior to touring the museum. The Captain Jonathan Parker House, circa 1824, the Cammett House, circa 1730, and the Herbert F. Crosby Boat Shop, circa 1855 present different views of the village that spans three centuries of Osterville and Cape Cod history.